CALL TODAY! (844) 988-3215
Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Any laser engraving project starts with the artwork. The preferred format for all art work is vector files (.AI, .ESP, .SVG, .DXF are the most common). For a fee, Silver7's graphic design department can convert any artwork you have to a vector format. The cost depends on the complexity of the artwork. Please call for pricing. The laser marking process produces different results depending on the base material being engraved. Your best bet for art work is to make sure it looks good in black and white. Lasers will not do color. At best you can get some different shades of grey on certain materials.
- Our current Fiber Lasers can engrave a 4" x 4" area. If you have a need for larger engraving, please call.
- Once the art work is finalized a quote will be issued based on the scope of work. It is important to know the base material that is being engraved. The most common material are aluminum, stainless steel, and carbon steel. If you are not sure, we can help you find out. Our fiber lasers will engrave some plastics as well as metal. Please call for more info on plastic engraving.
- Most laser making can be done while you wait.
- Below are a list of prices for basic services. These are ball park pricing and can change up or down depending on the complexity of the work, and the value of the part being engraved:
- Vector conversion/Design service: $50
- Text on any surface: $25
- Artwork on any surface: $25
- Stainless steel two tone: $30
- Firearms: $75
- Yeti/Artc cups: $30
- ATF compliant firearm: $85
Cases and Tool Box Inserts
- All of our cases are custom made to fit your equipment. You will get the best results if you can provide Silver 7 with the exact equipment that will go in the case or tool box. The equipment will be scanned to create an exact profile. The scanning can be done while you wait and usually only takes a couple of minutes.
- If you are not in the North Texas area, Silver 7 can still help.
- If possible, you can ship your equipment to us. We can typically scan your equipment and get it back on the road in less than 24hr.
- If you don’t feel comfortable shipping, we have developed a process that you can use to scan your equipment at home. Please call for details.
- Once all of the equipment is scanned in, Silver 7 will create a layout that best fits your requirements and the available space constraints. The layout will be submitted for your approval before any work begins. You will also select the type and color of foam you want along with any other customization you require.
- Work on your case or tool box insert typically takes 2 weeks. Silver 7 has a perfect fit guarantee. We guarantee that your equipment will fit perfectly and you are 100% satisfied with the quality and workmanship.